Saturday, July 02, 2005

Karl and Larke


Ok... I'll be honest with you. I drew this picture on May 17. It's relatively recent, right? =3 *Holds up a special edition Eragon gold greatsword.* Yes... that's what I thought. ^^ I'm glad we came to an understanding... Now... Shall we? *Holds up the pic for everyone to see* *Big, freaky grin on face* "Obey your master!! Your life burns faster..." o_O 10 points to whoever guesses the correct name of the song that's from. Yeah, yeah, I know. It's not GD related... I'm sorry... ;_; (>_<) But the pic is! ^^ And D/R, I expect that you'll want to clean this pic up/ colour (w007! X3) it with the comp. I'm sorry... ;_; "Master... *Instrumental that kinda sounds like Greensleeves to Da Shmeh*" ...Fine. I'll stop... ~_~ I love that song... ;_; Now... Onto the comments!! XDD

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Da Shmeh said...

Yay! X33 Oh and for those of you who just come here and have no idea of what we're doing, comment. We'll answer most of your questions. Such as... "Which one is which?" The correct answer is... "Karl is on the right, and Larke is on the left." Yeah, but Ed aldreay know that, huh? XD

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Da Shmeh said...

Nyeheheheheh... X3 But I said for the people who just come here and have no idea of what we are doing... XD ...Right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home