Sunday, June 26, 2005


(Shmeh's post)


Okay. This page will slowly be coming together in time. Just be patient. Very patient. Ria and I will be posting stufff about the anime that we plan to make called "GD". It is about a 6-Generational family of Gods trying to pass as normal people. But what is normal on Tori? Dare I say it? Nothing. Nothing much, anyway. The first few episodes are about... well, I'll tell you when I get Ria's permission. We're still making scripts. Heh. I'll be doing the art, and she'll be doing the music. Oh. I forgot to tell you who I am! (Bad!) I am Da Shmeh. The artist for GD. I'll post my personals later... much later. Ria might post hers. Later, as well. XD (I’ll try to cut down on emoticons for you guys. ~_~) So… nothing much more to write about in this post… But next time, Ria and I will be co-working to write a post.


Da Shmeh: You can’t force me to draw!!!

Ria: But what if I’m paying you? Then you have to draw!

Da Shmeh: Mehhh… *Cries*


That is what goes on part of the time in our life. We’ll all learn to deal with it in time. I have. Let’s hope you do too. I’ll see you next time!! ^^

Da Shmeh, Over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home