Wednesday, June 29, 2005

First Art Post


Okay... Finally! An art post!! Wh0000!!! X33 Celebrating the first art post is... *Flips through sketchbook and finds a fully-inked pic* Ah-HA! Hari is here! *Runs away and screams in terror.* Ahem... so... anyways, here it is. It is a tad... uncolored.. ok, ok. It is not colored. I know, I know. (>_<) I'm working on it!! It is really tough not coloring in Flash... My 30 day trial ran dry months ago!! (>_<) Gomen nasai, minna-san. o_O Wha...? Ahem. Lets not pay attention to that... ^^; I guess I'll color him with colored pencils in my sketchbook...

6 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Da Shmeh said...

Yeah, I know. X3 I put it there on purpose... >_>

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Da Shmeh said...

Probably another few days or so. XD Hm... The Yam's pic is too big... and Procyon's... Hm... I still need to ink in Keiri, and I need to finish penciling Tohya... I have an old pic of Karl, and an old pic of Obi not in my current style... Um... So... wait a few more days, k? ^^

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Da Shmeh said...

Yay! ^^ ...But which one should I post? Do you have any special requests? There's a list on My MyOtaku account. Whichever one sounds interesting, I'll draw! ^^

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Da Shmeh said...

Grr... Request... Grr... *Bares nasty, pointy teeth* Request now... >D

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Da Shmeh said...

X3 That's more like it!! Ok, I'll post The Yam. I still have to draw Tacy... XD But now, I'll post Procyon and Whitefire as Chibis... because I found it in my room late last night when I was looking for the pic of Fumihiko and it's already inked and colored. XDD I'll work on Tacy. Next art post after the Chibis will be The Yam.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Da Shmeh said...

...Or will it? *DunDunDUN!!*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home